Sunday, January 2, 2011

Year 1: Success

Today is our 1 year anniversary and I have to say, this year went pretty seamlessly. It began in a cozy little studio with too many clothing items and not as much space, but after a couple of weeks of adjustments, it was certainly clear that we could make it work. We loved having my family so close to us, but in July we ventured out to Pasadena to start our life here. It has been a crazy and wonderful year with school beginning, adding new members to the family and adapting to all that life brings our way. I cannot image my life any differently from how it is now. I am so in love with my husband who is my best friend and my biggest support. Thanks for such a fantastic year Michael!!

We got to sneak away for the night to Solana Beach and relax...so nice to kick up our feet and enjoy each other's company.





1 comment: