Sunday, January 2, 2011

Meet Lola!

For about a month now I have been waiting for my landlord to call me back and give me the YES I had been hoping for when I asked him if we could bypass the detail about "no dogs" in our apt. and get one anyway. I understand it's a big deal for landlords, but come on and CALL ME BACK!! I have been wanting a dog for quite sometime now and Michael was on board too. We started looking at our local shelters and found one little girl that we really loved, but we still hadn't heard back yet, so we didn't pick her up. My hope was really beginning to dwindle when on Christmas morning things became a bit more clear...
(Love the Christmas jammies right?!)
Michael had already talked to our landlord and returned to the shelter about 45 min. after we left to pick Lola up. I did not have a clue! She stayed for 2 weeks with Michael's dad until we reunited. Below is when we first met at the shelter.

We have had such a fun time with her since and I cannot thank Michael enough for being so sneaky and bringing Lola into our little family. She is such a sweet little puppy.


No comments:

Post a Comment