Tuesday, January 31, 2012

29

Michael's 29th birthday was last weekend and because I dropped my phone in the toilet, I am just now posting pictures from the celebration- thanks to D.

First off, HaPPy BiRthDaY Michael!! I can't tell you enough how lucky I am to have you in my life. What a great present you give me everyday. For your wish this year, I wish for you happiness and growth. I know you have your own goals for this year, so I wish that you will be successful at reaching them and feel fulfilled when you do. I wish that I will be a source of strength for you as you reach further towards these goals. I wish that you will continue to find happiness in the little things and know how proud I am to have you as my husband. You have such a positive outlook on life and everyone around you senses that and benefits from it. Thank you.




Popcorn maker- so awesome Hadyn!!

Colleen is such a wonderful mother and party planner. For Michael's birthday she invited my entire family to dinner and she provided the most wonderful and delicious meal. She also set up a treasure hunt for the little boys, who just LOVE her. I am pretty sure they just assume at this point that when they go to Aunt Colleen's and Nana's that they will be having an exciting "hunt" of some kind.




1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful celebration, and post for such a wonderful person. We love you Michael!

    ReplyDelete