Friday, October 15, 2010

What I've been up to lately...

So my Everyday is filled with lots of studying, class, work here and there and if I'm lucky I can sneak in a run. Though it is a lot of work, I am loving what I am learning and feel so blessed to be in school and have a Super husband to support us. Most nights I get home from class (around 8:30 or 9) and dinner is sitting on stove ready for us to eat. He washes our cars every Saturday and cleans the bathroom floor like 3 or 4 times a week (he can't stand my hair...I totally get it :/ ) Who can beat that?!


I have also made some really great friends at school and turns out that I am class historian, so I have some pix! Easy little job for me, just snap some pix and put a slide show together for graduation...

1 comment:

  1. Er you look so cute in your uniform! Looks like you've made a lot of new friends, so glad you are loving what you're doing!!

    ReplyDelete