Saturday, April 17, 2010

Pineapple Love

I just cut up a pineapple for us to enjoy as a healthy snack over the weekend. We just love pineapple. It is so juicy and delicious I wonder sometimes if it's actually healthy...Anyway, Michael has a SERIOUS love of pineapple but also has a SERIOUS allergic reaction to it. Once he starts eating it, there is no turning back. It begins with a little sweat on his forehead, then his skin turns red, then his throat starts closing and finally there are sores on his tongue!! BUT this WILL NOT STOP HIM...he loves his pineapple and so do I!

2 comments:

  1. Why didn't you post a picture of Michael looking like Hitch?! I would do the same things though, a good pineapple is sooooo worth it!!!
    p.s. my word verification was poo lob- a little funny?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh I totally remember the same thing happened when he ate sour patch kids...we all went to a movie one time and he had to have them...he was sweating like crazy...it was hilarious! Do you remember that?!

    ReplyDelete