Monday, March 8, 2010

Wii Fit

For one of our wedding presents we received the Wii Fit to go with our AWESOME engagement present-the Wii- thanks Riley! I am absolutely thrilled about it!! I love it and think it's the best entertainer and it makes you feel like you aren't wasting time playing video games, but getting a workout! I thought I might share with you some of the fun times we have had together so far...




Michael


Dayna


Hadyn (by far the best at the ski jump)


Even Cannon gave it a whirl...and totally rocked it!


And Cannon's little helper.

2 comments:

  1. ahhhhh- this is black mail!!! I do not see one picture of you, yet ALL of my family is featured!!!! DOn't worry, I have pics of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NOOOOO..DO NOT!! And there would be some of me but I was the historian that night! Gees!!

    ReplyDelete